Re: [TR] Re: TR6 tires

To: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TR6 tires
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 13:40:10 EDT
In a message dated 4/14/2006 7:24:09 AM Central Standard Time,
TOMJOANNMI@aol.com writes:
>      I need advice on tires. I would like to poll the TR6 owners out there
> as
> to what you are using, where you got them and how much, what size and are
> you
> happy with them. The cost of original Redlines makes my wife cringe, but I
> do
> like the look. This project has already run way over budget(big surprise,
> huh).I could always get them at a latter date though. Vredensteins have been
>
> suggested by one member in the past.

Just about any modern tire you buy will work much better than the old
redlines.  I use Yokohama (I forget what model but they were the highest rated
street
tire Tire Rack had) in the 205-70 size.  The fit fine and ride great.
Especially after the four wheel alignment.

Dave
71 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org