Re: [TR] Re: TR6 tires

To: TOMJOANNMI@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: TR6 tires
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:26:34 -0400
Tom,

Congrats on your progress!  A little while ago I did a survey of list
members for the tires and wheels they were using on their TR6.  I
compiled that list with results and stuck it on
www.triumphowners.com/108 so people could reference the survey and get
an idea of the sizes and brand names that people were using.  I did not
receive any specific complaints about any tire in particular so I
believe that most people are happy with their choices as reflected by
the list.  Tire manufacturers change and people will choose new models
of tires but most of the information on the list should be current.
Feel free to check it out as a starting place if you desire.  I am
currently running Yokohama Avid H4 205/65/15 that I bought from
tirerack.com for about $50 each.  Nice tires.

Let us know what you decide.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)