[TR] spin on oil filter

To: "TR6 list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] spin on oil filter
From: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:22:42 -0400
    Good Day to the list......Well, I have taken the first step towards
doing all of the updates and repairs that I have put off for a few years by
canceling the insurance on the TR6. The car is up on stands with the wheels
removed and I am ready to begin. I have decided to sneak up on the long list
by installing a spin on oil filter conversion. The one that I have is part
#TT1286 manufactured by Mocal Aeroquip and distributed (?) by Moss Europe
LTD. Can someone give me some part #'s and manufacturers for a spin on
filter that will work with this adapter? All replies are
appreciated!.........Jim McArthur ('74  TR6/
Cf17672U)..jrmcarthur@verizon.net

===     http://www.vtr.org