[TR] TR4A Brake Master Cylinder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4A Brake Master Cylinder
From: "Jeremy Kinney" <kinneyjr@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 21:12:30 -0400
Hi Everybody,

I have to replace my brake master cylinder and had a few questions about the
two versions that would fit on the '66 TR4A.

Is there a major difference in performance between the early TR4 .75" and
later TR4/TR4A .70" brake master cylinders?  Does the .05" make that much of
a difference to justify the higher price?  I plan on driving this car in the
Washington, DC, area and would like to enhance performance every chance I
get.

Anybody know of a source for a NOS version of either one?  Or the accessory
servo kit listed in the parts catalogue? (The last one is wishful thinking.)

TIA,
Jeremy Kinney
CT55489L

===     http://www.vtr.org