Re: [TR] McMaster Carr

To: "Michael Andrews" <mandrews53@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [TR] McMaster Carr
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:33:59 -0400
At 11:48 PM -0700 4/19/06, Michael Andrews wrote:
>In an idle moment I ordered some nuts and bolts from McMaster Carr--and
>shazam--2 days they are on my doorstep--Now my order ( in stock ) from TRF
>for ring gear bolts is still moseying its way here. Those MC guys are real
>good

I'll throw in another vote for  McM-C. I routinely order from them at
work and am always amazed at what they have in stock and can deliver
the next day. Nice to know they also do retail orders, unlike some
other industrial distributors.
--
Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (29 year owner)