RE: [TR] TR2 door capping pads from Moss arrived

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] TR2 door capping pads from Moss arrived
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 10:35:17 -0700
>   I received two door cap foam pads from Moss.  They are 1 inch  O.D,

Curiouser and curiouser.  Peter, any comment on what happened ?

> so it
> looks like there is no cotton batting needed to bring them up to proper
> diameter.

As noted, 1" is the size without the batting.  You can put them in that way, but
they will look and feel better with some batting (available at any fabric shop
in your choice of cotton or synthetic fiber).

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org