[TR] TR6 Trunk Trim

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR6 Trunk Trim
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 13:58:24 -0500
This should be easy for anyone who has access to their TR6. I received the
5 piece trunk liner kit last Christmas and am now getting around to
installing it on my 1973 TR6. There was only part of the left side panel
left in this car and I need to know in what order do I install the 5
pieces. In other words, do the flaps in the corners show or are they
covered by the plain edge on the mating piece.

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8
Osseo, MN