Re: [TR] Who drove their Triumph today? :o)

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Who drove their Triumph today? :o)
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:58:52 -0500
I drove my TR4 to work today.  It threatened rain all day, but didn't storm
until after I got home this evening - Good thing too, because I didn't take
the top to work with me!  This was actually the first time I'd driven the
TR4 to work in a couple of weeks.  I just got my Sprite back on the road,
and I had been driving it fairly regularly.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250