Re: [TR] Who drove their Triumph today? :o)

To: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] Who drove their Triumph today? :o)
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 17:14:19 -0700
We Drove Rosey
        From  Wallace to Mendecino,  spent a great  weekend at the
Hill  House,  Drove  back  today (Monday) ... celebrated AnnaBelle's
birthday there with  other  car club members, interesting,  on the
trip up  we just happened to be in  order  TR4, TR6, TR8 ... must
mean something  because no one had any problems  ... great weekend

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L

===     http://www.vtr.org