Re: [TR] Who drove their Triumph today? :o)

To: "triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Who drove their Triumph today? :o)
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:04:57 -0400
I feel fortunate to say, "I've never had my TR3a on the road".  I bought it
as an abandoned project and I've had a blast taking it apart and now trying
to reassemble it.  I've had the core engine was rebuilt and I reinstalled it
and now it's run about 25 minutes thusfar.  Being Triumph conservative, I've
changed the oil three times already.  It's in my backyard.  I'm now putting
the brakes back on it.  This group has helped me alot.
Thanks everyone,
Paul Dorsey
60 tr3a

I keep reminding myself that it I will drive it someday!  Maybe 10 miles to
work everyday.

===     http://www.vtr.org