[TR] One magnesium Silverstone on Craigslist

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] One magnesium Silverstone on Craigslist
From: Nicholas Wolf <nwolf@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:34:08 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,
   There is a fellow in Gilroy, California selling one 15x5 8-spoke magnesium
Triumph wheel (early style with threaded center).  The Nokof cap is missing (I
already asked), but the wheel itself looks to be in good shape.  I would buy it
myself except that I already have a set.

www.craigslist.org/sby/pts/154285247.html

NFI.  Good luck!
-Nick

P.S. Buying the wheel just to resell it on eBay for a profit will give you bad
karma.  Not that I didn't think about it...

===     http://www.vtr.org