RE: [TR] Car Insurance

To: <Runamok714@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Car Insurance
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 11:10:48 -0400
Depends on how you want to use your car and whether the insurance company
does "stated or agreed to" value. Only company I found that would let me use
the car as I wanted to use it was AON. They also did an "agreed to" value.
Everyone else put restrictions on either mileage or restricted use. There's
a link to AON on my web site

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org