[TR] Request for favor

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Request for favor
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:04:49 -0700
My brother has an original factory maintenance manual for his '66 Spitfire.
Unfortunately the manual is missing several pages! As we are in the midst of
a frame off restoration, the missing pages complicate our efforts!

The book is a black, four-ring binder, the front cover of which, is titled
"Triumph Herald 1200, 1250, Vitesse, and Spitfire". All of the pages before
pg. 5 are missing, including the title page, contents page, etc. If anyone
has one of these manuals and could copy all of the pages we are missing we
would really appreciate it!

Please come back to me for our address, etc.

Thank you in advance,

Jim
Jim Bauder
'68 TR250, CD47L