RE: [TR] Request for favor

To: "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Request for favor
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:48:22 -0700
> The book is a black, four-ring binder, the front cover of which, is titled
> "Triumph Herald 1200, 1250, Vitesse, and Spitfire". All of the pages before
> pg. 5 are missing, including the title page, contents page, etc. If anyone
> has one of these manuals and could copy all of the pages we are missing we
> would really appreciate it!

Jim, I have one, but I don't believe there is any useful information on pages
before 5. I have pages 3 and 4; Page 3 is a title page and page 4 is blank.  I
believe Page 1 was also a title page and page 2 was also blank, but I don't have
them.

Interestingly enough, the title page doesn't list 1250, so it apparently
predates the black binder.

I also have a reprint of the second edition of the same manual (adds 13/60 and
Spit Mk 2&3).  It has been renumbered, and has a table of contents on the second
title page, but no other useful information.  Well, except the manual part
number 511243, an ISBN number and "Produced by Standard-Triumph ..."

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org