Re: (TR) Beading (was [TR] Anyone know a good auto glass place

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: (TR) Beading (was [TR] Anyone know a good auto glass place
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 10:07:04 -0400
When I replaced mine a few years ago, I knew (through the list) that they
had a tendency to shrink.  So, I left mine an inch or so too long  - just
left it sticking out for a month or so and then when it shrank, I had a
better fit.  Can't remember if I retrimmed it or not. Of course this doesn't
apply if you're going to a show next week, but if you're not planning
something special or if you're not too appearance conscious for the short
term --- it worked for me.
Tom

===     http://www.vtr.org