Re: [TR] Minutia question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Minutia question
From: mrv8q@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:40:21 -0400
The hole for top heater mounting stud, also used to anchor brake line,
seems
way too big for the mounting stud.  Am I right in guessing that a rubber
grommet goes in the hole prior to installing the heater bracket?

Hey, Terry, I just reinstalled my heater a couple of weeks ago, and
there's no
rubber grommet needed. The stud from the heater bracket goes thru the
hole at the
top of the firewall, and a washer and bolt  go on, on the engine
side....

Best, Kevin Browne
'59 TR3A #58370
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!