Re: [TR] Justin's Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets - TR's 2 through

To: Bob Danielson <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Subject: Re: [TR] Justin's Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets - TR's 2 through
From: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 19:47:28 -0700
Those early gaskets pissed off a lot of housewives...  nothing like
asking your wife to cook a car part in the kitchen....  but... those
days are over...  (Generalizing here, I've sent gaskets to women too!)

None of the gaskets require home-tempering, etc. anymore... And the
quality of the gaskets has never been better.

Thanks for the plug Bob...

--Justin Wagner

===     http://www.vtr.org