RE: [TR] Justin's Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets - TR's 2 through

To: "'Justin Wagner'" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] Justin's Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets - TR's 2 through
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:33:19 -0400
A great product which I highly recommend (not that I carry any weight around
here :-). I've had one on my car for 3 or 4 years now and it DOESN'T
leak....at all...not one drop! The valve cover has even been off and on the
car a few times. Unlike the early gaskets Justin made that required
"curing", the TR6 gasket was an "out of the box" installation.

Glad to see you're back in production Justin.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org