[TR] Frozen brakes...

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Frozen brakes...
From: "Chris Bohn" <cbohn@sidepipe.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 12:32:05 -0700
Well, I made the mistake of letting my TR4A sit for most of the winter, and it
seems that my front brakes are frozen.  The brake pedal is rock hard, no
movement whatsoever.  The rear brakes do work, because the emergency brake
thankfully is working.  It's been long, wet and cold here in the SF Bay Area
for months, finally starting to warm up, so I am hoping that the higher temps
may help the brakes unfreeze...but probably not!  So, I seek the wisdom of the
list...what should I try to do to get the brakes unfrozen. I am in possession
of a large hammer.

Thanks,

Chris

===     http://www.vtr.org