[TR] NonTR -- garage attic stairs, help

To: "Triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] NonTR -- garage attic stairs, help
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 09:57:27 -0400
I hate to bomb the list with this BUTTTT
I'm finally able to build the garage that I've been wanting for years. The
ceiling height is 13 feet (for the lift). I've got 250 sq ft of storage space
in the attic but no readily available fold down attic stairs come in 13 foot
height.  There is one aluminum custom $500 set, but I can't in good faith
order it until I ask the list for alternatives.
Thanks in advance - there will be a garagemahal party to which all list
members will be invited in the summer ;^)
Any help you can give me with the attic stairs would be greatly appreciated.
I could send pictures to Ashford to post on his garage site if that's still
available.
Thanks in advance
Tom     (Central Florida)
61 TR3A