Re: [TR] new gas formulation?

To: jimmuller@rcn.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] new gas formulation?
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:40:04 EDT
In a message dated 5/4/2006 5:27:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jimmuller@rcn.com writes:

Have any  of you notice any difference in how your car performs
with the current gas  formulation?  I'm curious specifically about
whether it allows a  different timing or mixture.  Does your car
seem to run  cleaner?  I've been trying to get mine to run
cleaner, but there are  too many variables to know what's going
on.

==AM==
I can't say at all on the Herald, since it's yet to be on the road this
year. But I was wondering about this relative to my Honda Civic CX. As winter
turns to spring, my average mileage usually begins to climb from 38mpg to 42mpg

or so. But after seeing one 42mpg tankfull several weeks back, I'm again down
to  under 40mpg. We'll see if this is a fluke or... whatever....

--Andy   Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not  so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with   wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus   (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6)  and
Triumph Herald Database at its new URL: _http://triumph-herald.us_
(http://triumph-herald.us/)

===     http://www.vtr.org