[TR] '64 TR4 FS Longmont, CO USA $9600 (not mine)

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] '64 TR4 FS Longmont, CO USA $9600 (not mine)
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 17:27:28 -0600
My friend Tim is selling his Signal Red '64 TR4. He lives in Longmont
north of Denver, Colorado. Here's a link with photos. It's a nice little
car, with heated leather seats, a GM alternator conversion....

 http://denver.craigslist.org/car/157425190.html

I met Tim when I bought his Dad's '66 Volvo wagon a couple years ago,
good guy. NFI but his car has an (incorrect) short bubble bonnet that I
need for *my* early project car, so if you buy it keep in touch with me.
:) He really wants it to stay here in Colorado, so if you're out of
state you might want to mention my name and cc me on the email or
something....

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2 etc.