[TR] Power Steering

To: "List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Power Steering
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@wight365.net>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 00:01:10 +0100
Hi Folks
Over the last couple of weeks I have rebuilt my PAS rack, TWICE! Then after
the second time I bought an exchange unit! I wondered if anyone on the list
has built a PAS rack, and might be able to help with my problem so that I
can use the rack sometime in the future. The problem is that I only have
power from centre to left and back to centre, from centre to right and back
to centre has lead weighted steering, the first time I followed the guidance
of not touching the control unit, the second time I dismantled and cleaned
that as well, and no improvement so as the car had to be available for the
Camping weekend I bit the bullet and got the exchange rack. Any and all
ideas will be gratefully received.

Graham.