[TR] Gas Line, TR3A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Gas Line, TR3A
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 19:12:37 -0400
Hello, Everyone.

I've been combing archives, first because I thought I remembered the gas line
fittings at the tank and carbs were odd sized.  But I found I had fittings on
hand that fit fine.

But then I ran across archives that puzzled me around gas line size.  ISR that
the recommendation on the List for replacement gas line was 1/4 inch OD from
McMaster Carr.  I bought 18 or 20 feet of it, looks like great stuff.  But
another archive list seems to indicate that 1/4 inch may be too small from the
tank to the fuel pump because of pressure drop?

I've got this wonderful roll of tubing.  Is it too small?

Terry Smith
'59 TR3A (Man, I LOVE a car with floors and brake pedals in it!)
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org