Re: [TR] RE: Emailing: eBayISAPI

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Emailing: eBayISAPI
From: Geo & Kathleen Hahn <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 16:31:25 -0700
Bob Labuz wrote:

>I have been on this list for years and find Randall a virtual Triumph
>encyclopedia...

I (as perhaps many of you) keep a folder of list posts that are
particularly useful, allowing me quick access w/o going thru the list
archives.  A quick check shows that I have 768 posts saved in there...
245 of those are from Randall.  I'm sure he has forgotten more than I
will ever know about these cars.

Maybe I could put those 245 on a CD and sell it on eBay... "The Best of
Randall"?

Geo Hahn