Re: [TR] FW: electrical gremlins

To: "Crockett, Steve" <Steve.Crockett@analog.com>,
Subject: Re: [TR] FW: electrical gremlins
From: "Alan Salvatore" <6parts@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 22:13:10 -0400
I use to have the same problem, brakes,wiper,turn signel, gas & volt guage
would all quit.  ( all on same fuse, TR6) Play with the wires off fuse box
and they would come back. ( the spade connector on the box was a little
loose and sometimes would loose contact.)  I eventually replaced the fuse
box and problem went away.

I have also seen fuses that look OK, actually be not ok.

Al Salvatore

www.triumphowners.com/624