[TR] Lime Rock/Hemmings Car Show

To: 75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Subject: [TR] Lime Rock/Hemmings Car Show
From: Dennis N Culligan <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:31:57 -0400
Bob wrote:
>I just got the latest "Track Record Magazine" from Lime Rock Park and
>Hemmings Motors will be hosting a Vintage Sports and Exotic Car Show at
the
>raceway on Sunday May 28th. http://www.hemmings.com/events/limerock.html
>The picture on the link even shows 4 Triumphs!
<snip>
>Anyone planning on going as either a spectator or participant?

Bob -
   The pictures are from the show up at Hemmings
(in Bennington, VT) last year.  The occasion was
the launch of their Sports and Exotic Car magazine.
There will probably be some members of the Brits
of the Hudson making the trip over to LRP as
participants on the 28th.

Dennis Culligan, Highland, NY / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH

===     http://www.vtr.org