[TR] Repost WTB TR3 gas tank

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Repost WTB TR3 gas tank
From: "Ken Gano, home" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 21:29:37 -0500
Sorry for the re-post, but this has not appeared since I posted it around
noon today.

I would like to buy a TR3 (pre-TS60000) gas tank.  Condition is not
important as I will be using it only for a pattern to have a new one built,
so this would be an excellent opportunity to unload that old, rusty and
otherwise unserviceable one you might have laying around.

Please contact me off list.

ken Gano

===     http://www.vtr.org