RE: [TR] OT: Uneven rear brake pad wear

To: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>,
Subject: RE: [TR] OT: Uneven rear brake pad wear
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:47:39 -0400
Sounds like a physics problem Blake.

Quantum brake pads; they're either worn out or perfect, indicating a possible
case of ground-downian motion?

Do your wheels glow when you slow indicating losses due to the Bremsstrahlung
process otherwise known as Braking Radiation.

Or perhaps you're just a chaotic driver.

To determine which of the above applies, test the local black body radiation
at each corner. Significant lateral variations in in thermal conditions will
tell you what is up.

Mark
1972 TR6