[TR] Which radiator is better

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Which radiator is better
From: "Jeremiah Curry" <jercurry@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:10:55 -0600
Howdy all,

I am going to boil out the radiator for my 57 Triumph TR3.  I have two and
am wondering if you guys can give me any guidance as to which one is better.
The one that was in the car (removing it was a pain and I ended up cutting
two bolts because I couldn't figure out a better way) has a round hole for
the crank.  The spare has a square hole.  Other than that they look similar
except the squre hole one is more rusty and the round hole one has bend fins
around the hole.  As far as I can tell they both hold watter.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

===     http://www.vtr.org