[TR] Re: Tony Blair email

To: "Chris Masucci" <sooch@mchsi.com>
Subject: [TR] Re: Tony Blair email
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 19:39:56 -0400
Hi Chris,
Need to throw in my neutral 2 cents on this. (I do have a very strong
position on this) Based on all the emails I have received off list on this
one, Mark's request is well taken on this and I believe his request will
help immensely on keeping this list on track. A lot of tongue biting at this
time and that is where it should stay.
Alex Manzo