RE: [TR] Vac Advance Update

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [TR] Vac Advance Update
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:58:09 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
Randall,

After looking at the other vacuum advance numbers in the chart, the advance is
lower for the distributors for Lucas number 40735 and 40795.  If one doubles
the degree advance numbers for these distributors, one gets advance numbers in
line with the rest of the distributors in the chart for the same vacuum.  I bet
that the original specs for these distributors were originally in camshaft
degrees from what your earlier post stated.

Greg Perry