[TR] fuel pump direction

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] fuel pump direction
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:07:30 -0400
Ive mixed up the direction of my fuel pump pipes (brass ends) and I dont
know which pipe is the inlet that comes from the gas tank or which end is
the outlet going to the carbs.  However, one pipe allows me to both blow and
suck and the other pipe only allows me to suck.  Which is which please?  No
dirty jokes please.

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey

60 TR3A