Re: [TR] Car radio speakers TR4A

To: chris.buckley@tz.knightfrank.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Car radio speakers TR4A
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:05:49 -0400
 Hi Chris,

 I have modified my design a bit after living with my original design for
awhile. I have just been so busy getting ready for the British Invasion that I
havent had the time to sit down and update the information on the
triumphowners.com website. If you are starting right away then let me know and
I will fire off an email to you with the "new and improved" information. If not
then in about a week or so I should be able to update the site with newer pics
and information. Dont hesitate to contact me if you are ready to proceed and
you would like some info.

 Cheers,

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley