[TR] about to ruin something

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] about to ruin something
From: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 19:31:10 -0400
I am fixin to crank my TR3s engine, but, something tells me dont.  Ive
just installed a rebuilt fuel pump (the original kind with the hand
activation lever).  During the tight quarters installation I did not pay
attention to this lever.  Now that Im finished, everything looks ok and
time to test it.  I reach down to this lever and its rock solid froze
against something and wont budge.  Am I about to ruin something if I turn
the starter over?

Thanks,

Paul Dorsey

60 TR3