[TR] Carbs

To: "Paul Dorsey" <dorpaul@negia.net>,
Subject: [TR] Carbs
From: "fred thomas" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:04:11 -0400
If the needle is seated correctly and it still binds up, loosen the 3 screws
holding the dome on and tighten them slowly and keep rotating from screw to
screw, "DO-NOT" tighten one screw down alll the way first, this may very well
be your problem. When you say you used gasket cement on the fuel pump, I hope
it is on the gasket at the block and not the diaphram, be very careful using
gasket cement around fuel as it may very well get into the fuel system and
leave you on the road side, the dome and piston are supposed to be a matched
set, again I would not exchange the two.  "FT"

===     http://www.vtr.org