[TR] British Invasion - One guy - 15 cars

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] British Invasion - One guy - 15 cars
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 10:33:17 -0400
I just updated my web site with some pictures from the British Invasion at
Stowe VT. I only pasted pictures of the unusual and the beautiful. There's
also a separate page dedicated to the 15 cars that one collector
brought....my guess is that they're worth $3M. And that's only the British
part of his garage!

Go to my site and follow the British Invasion link under "Other Stuff".

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org