Re: [TR] British Invasion Epiloge

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] British Invasion Epiloge
From: zoboherald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 09:37:21 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: hakhutch@adelphia.net

     Once again, a wonderful event in the mountains of Vermont. Last
count I heard was 650 LBC's (some were BIG BC's)
150 of which were Triumph's! Some of which were quite rare. Dave
Hutchison's beautiful Italia as well as a TR10 from Franconia NH with
an original interior. I had never seen one in person, very cool....

==AM==
Dave's Italia is nice, but those cars are a dime a dozen. Triumph 10s
are rare! :-)

Seriously, anyone happen to get any pictures of that 10, or contact
information for the owner?

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er,
Triumph Herald engine with  wings.
 -- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus  (22)

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database at its new URL: <http://triumph-herald.us>
across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

===     http://www.vtr.org