Re: [TR] TR4 tranny -> o/d mateup

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR4 tranny -> o/d mateup
From: Mike Kitchener <mikek@9online.fr>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:20:04 +0200
Jim,

ISTR that you have to engage overdrive with a lever under the bridge
pieces and then turn the output shaft until the two sets of splines
are aligned . Once aligned you let go of the levers and tap the
bridge pieces to lock everything together.

Good luck,

Mike
http://mikek.9online.fr/index.htm

===     http://www.vtr.org