[TR] 2006 British Invasion Videos

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] 2006 British Invasion Videos
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:50:09 -0400
    I may regret this but I've posted Aaron's two videos on my web site. If I've
done the math right, it should have no real impact on my allowed monthly
transfer volume from my hosting company. My math says a 44MB file goes into
1,000GB of allowed monthly transfer about 22,700 times. But sometimes my
math isn't so good....something about decimal points and putting them in the
right place. If I'm wrong let me know!

The first video is a 44MB file and shows his 2 minute drive through
Smuggler's Notch. Follow the British Invasion link from my main page to get
to the British Invasion page. I added a paragraph just before the pictures.

The second video is a 6MB file and shows Mike Kitterage firing up one of his
many Aston Martins. That link is on the page dedicated to the Kitterage car
collection that was at the show.

My recommendation for both videos is to "right click" on the link and then
select "file save as" and save it to your hard drive.

And I'm still looking for any input or suggestions on the Float Height
Adjustment Tool at (http://tinyurl.com/nxq33)

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org