[TR] TR6 wiring harness question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6 wiring harness question
From: "jim hearn" <jimhearn1@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:37:03 -0700
Could anyone please explain to me what exactly are the connections and
the function of the white plug incorporating 10 or 12 plug connection
that is located behind the dash on the passenger side of a left hand
drive vehicle?  When I got my TR6 this was unplugged but I can't tell a
difference with it plugged or not.  So far, I don't have a short.  I
have headlights and I am having a problem getting taillights but I have
stoplights.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks, Jim

===     http://www.vtr.org