[TR] What grease on (various)?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] What grease on (various)?
From: "Jim Wallace" <grandfatherjim@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 20:44:14 -0400
When mating transmission to engine, I want/need to lubricate:
1. Clutch release bearing carrier where it rides on the gearbox's front
cover (snout).
2. The two pins in the ends of the fork that move the release bearing
3. The splines that go through the clutch friction disc
4. The very front of the gearbox input shaft where it goes into the pilot
bushing

Where should I use what? I can only find refernce to special grease part
number 153317 but I don't know what that is.......
TIA,
Jim Wallace
TR3a with TR4a gearbox

===     http://www.vtr.org