[TR] 2007 Triumph List Calendar

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] 2007 Triumph List Calendar
From: "Kurtis" <tr4driver@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 07:54:50 -0500
Greetings everyone,

I thought I'd try to put together another calendar this year.  Here's a link
to the 2006 calendar I did last year...

http://members.cox.net/kurt.jones/December2006.pdf

Since the interest last year was so overwhelming, I thought I might try
something a little different this time around.  I can accept digital photo
submissions and post them on a website and let everyone vote on their
favorites.  I can then create the calendar using the top 12 vote getters.
If everyone's interested, let me know and I'll start getting things set up.

Kurtis Jones
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4 - CT19389L
1959 AH Bugeye - AN5L23250