Re: [TR] OD Testing

To: "Mike Kitchener" <mikek@9online.fr>
Subject: Re: [TR] OD Testing
From: "Eureka Saws Co, Inc." <ambritts@ptdprolog.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:48:07 -0500
Could have been in OD when I started. But in either case it definitely drops
in and out as I move the switch up and down. The only problem is the tach is
suppose to drop in rpm's not the speedo in mph. My thoughts are the speedo
is dropping because there is no resistance because the tires are not on the
ground.