Re: [TR] RE: Weather

To: hsawatsk@sasktel.net, Brian_Lanoway@standardaero.com,
Subject: Re: [TR] RE: Weather
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 21:32:58 EST
In a message dated 1/9/2007 6:54:58 PM Central Standard Time,
hsawatsk@sasktel.net writes:
> I've heard it gets so cold up there that their teeth will crack if they
> smile outside (or at least so they say) ')

And they don't bother with the "minus" part of the temperature reading.

But this is all off topic.

Where I live it doesn't get cold enough long enough to prompt me to heat my
garage.  And I don't have any problems working down to about 5 deg C (40 Deg
F).  But then that is pretty good driving weather so I don't get much done.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org