Re: [TR] oops forgot to ask about shocks

To: markvaden@gmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] oops forgot to ask about shocks
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 10:09:49 EST
In a message dated 1/25/2007 5:05:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
markvaden@gmail.com writes:

> One more suspension question - Has anyone tried the spax adjustable
> shocks. I have used the Koni's in the past, but it seems like a pretty
> big advantage to be able to adjust the shocks on the car

Mark,
I have the Spax variety on the 68/70 GT6+, Koni's on all the other Triumphs.
It is advantageous during the initial set up.  Truth is at least for me once
that is done I do not fool around much with different settings. If you wanted
to do that, oh yeah, much easier.
Cheers,
Darrell

===     http://www.vtr.org