Re: [TR] Welding

To: jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Welding
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:15:27 EST
In a message dated 1/28/2007 1:39:37 PM Central Standard Time,
jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net writes:
> Several weeks back a discussion was going on about using an adhesive to
> install floor pans with rather than welding them in. Can someone post the
> types of adhesives there were suggested?

Polyurethane.  Check with your local auto paint supplier for their
recommendations.  My guy suggested a product by Fuzor but 3M also makes
eqivalent
products as do others.  Since I don't know all that much about adhesives I'd
stick
with those specifically recommended for use on automobiles.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org