Re: [TR] Welding

To: patton@suscom-maine.net, jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Welding
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 17:39:21 EST
In a message dated 1/28/2007 4:13:34 PM Central Standard Time,
patton@suscom-maine.net writes:
> Hi Jerry,
>
> Check out the Fusor pdf file:
> http://www.lordfulfillment.com/upload/SI3155.pdf
>
> These adhesives are usually available at larger NAPA stores that have a
> paint department. The dispensing guns use a special tip that mixes the two
> parts together.  Some stores may have a loaner gun.

I have a tube of Fuzor 800 which is a one part product available in caulking
gun cartridges.  No special tools required.  It is permanently flexible, fast
curing, non-saggin and has excelent bond strength.  How do I know?  It says so
right on the tube.

Seriously, I have used it and it is great stuff.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org