Re: [TR] MPH TR3

To: A Daniel Cronin <adcronin@ameritech.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] MPH TR3
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:39:34 +0000
185/65R15's.  Pretty sure the rear end is stock when I pulled it off the car
after it sat since 1975, but of course can't be absolutely sure.

Tach and speedometer match what people are saying to be the speed.  85 mph it
is.  Whoa!

Thanks, everyone.  I'll slow down a wee tad so's to live to see my
grandchildren.

Course then, if I go faster, I'll get to see them sooner?

Terry
From: A Daniel Cronin <adcronin@ameritech.net>

Assuming you have close to stock diameter wheels, perhaps.  It will also be a
factor or what rear end ratio (3.7 or 4.1) you are using. There are a number of
on line calculators where you can input wheel d. and rear ratio and get rpm and
mph.
Dan

===     http://www.vtr.org