FW: Re: [TR] MPH TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Re: [TR] MPH TR3
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:00:59 +0000
This is the Live Free or Die state!  No income taxes, no sales taxes, but do
have great sales in the state - owned liquor stores.

I drive fast, I admit.  So life's irony:  I've got no speeding tickets, but a
TON of parking tickets.

Moral lesson:  life only penalizes those who sit still.

(Hmm...sad part is, I actually believe that, but not for the reasons here.)

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667)
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org